Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beautiful Cookbooks

To me cookbooks have 2 basic categories. Working cookbooks and beautiful cookbooks.
I have both types in my collection and like I've mentioned before I will sit and read a cookbook like other people read novels. So here are a few favorites.





Vegan Fusion, Artful Vegan and The Conscious Cook all fall under the beautiful cookbook category.

These are the cookbooks that you would be proud to display on your coffee table. They're full of wonderful photo's. The Artful Vegan and The Conscious Cook have the perfect recipes for those special dinners when you have time to enjoy the preparation and the calories to spend. Vegan Fusion leans a little more to raw and are much simpler to prepare. All three have delicious recipes.

Next a selection of working cookbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment