Sunday, June 6, 2010

This is a moment made for worshipping

Just got back from a great run. Even though it was hot, humid, pretty darn slow, I ran with a light heart and an attitude of praise. Praise for a strong body, the desire to run and enjoy it, for the sun, the cooling breezes, the smiles on the faces of the other runners .

I like to listen to music while I run and my favorite is Run and Worship. It's a CD that I picked up at the ABC. I'm not trying to advertise here I just really like this CD. There is also a one for walking but I haven't picked it up yet.

The lyrics make me want to lift my arms in praise, how can you resist with lyrics like; this is a moment made for worshipping, this is a moment I'm alive or hallelujah God is near, there is no like my God.

We are fearfully and wonderfully made. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment